Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Have one on the webshop cart, waiting for confirmation on the homologation issue. Specifically if it is E-approved so that cops would have nothing to say. Not that I would ever do anything to attract police officers attention.
Also asked about the need for remapping ECU - apparently according to sources on the internet Zards should work fine with original mappings (based on info onther bikes than Scrambler)

· Registered
66 Posts
Reply from Zard:

The exhaust in homologated version has a catalyzer in the back part of the silencer but it’s covered with heat shield. It’s legal with road laws in Europe.
The product is projected to work perfectly with original CPU and it takes about 2 Hp more from dyno tests.
Delivery time is 20 working days from order.

· Registered
66 Posts
I think the Zard sound has more "resolution" (as in pixels) compared to Termi (referring mostly on other models, just heard quickly live on a Scrambler so memory my trick me)
As Termi is more of a uniform low rumble Zard is all kinds of pings and pops and explosions IMO making it sound more "race" or "raw" Kind of like giving feedback on what's going on in the engine.
The sound is still quite pleasant - not piercing like 2-stroker. It's kind of low but not in a gut wrenching way the Termis usually are.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.