Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in love with this bike, it's as capable as I had hoped both on road and off.
Other than the fender delete I've fitted the lowered seat and a SW- Motech saddle bag (as this is my daily commuter)

I'm looking forward to hearing a little more rumble and taking that forsaken catalytic converter off that will get all dented anyways with the sort of riding I do. With that said I will be fabricating a proper bash plate as well for the sled.

Let me know what you guys think!
I'm happy to be on a forum once more to waste my days away.

IMG_0566.JPG
IMG_0537.JPG
DSCF2527.jpg
IMG_0531.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Has anyone bought a red one? Post us some photos.
I am very pleased with my DS. enjoy.
IMG_1569.JPG

Let us know what exhaust set up that your go with please. I don't really want mine much louder but would be great to clean up,the underside of the bike.
I've only changed the number plate / tail tidy so far, I am thinking about lowering the gearing a bit as I'm not interested in top speed on this bike but I would like more control (and fun) lower down.

Oh, just to add that I really don't look so cool anymore on my bike. Damn.:angry3:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IMG_9137.JPG
IMG_9138.JPG
IMG_9137.JPG
Has anyone bought a red one? Post us some photos.
I am very pleased with my DS. enjoy. View attachment 20857

Let us know what exhaust set up that your go with please. I don't really want mine much louder but would be great to clean up,the underside of the bike.
I've only changed the number plate / tail tidy so far, I am thinking about lowering the gearing a bit as I'm not interested in top speed on this bike but I would like more control (and fun) lower down.

Oh, just to add that I really don't look so cool anymore on my bike. Damn.:angry3:
HI
Nice bike...cool colour and I must congratulate you on the photography skills. The black and white one especially is good enough to be used to advertise the bike!
JohnyT
Thank you guys!! And I can't take credit for my photographs, my good friends at L&Sstudios.us
Take my pictures.

I just ordered a Zard slip on for the sled. I'm hoping it'll work well but I'm concerned about the mapping- and I've looked into getting a power comander but it seems that it's not available for the desert sled yet. Anyway here are more pictures for good measure and a few more customizations can be seen in them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts