Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, we all are rather familiar with how weak and disgustingly yellow the stock headlight is. I've even tried switching the bulbs out to "whiter" colored Osram nightbreakers, but they still don't output enough light for night time road riding.

So I went with Clearwaters . .

The kit is incredible, well built, lifetime warranty, built in California. Each light outputs 2200 lumens, and the visibility you get on the road is night and day (pun intended). Photos and videos don't do it justice, they are highly visible even in the daytime. They power on with the bike, and there is a dimmer switch for controlling brightness. They also work with your low/hi beams. Mine is set at 55% with low / 100% high. Even at 55%, the street is well illuminated..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Which kit did you buy for your Scrambler? I don't see one specifically listed on their website.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Which kit did you buy for your Scrambler? I don't see one specifically listed on their website.
Hey there, I bought the "Darla" lights with the universal mounting kit. I spoke with an agent before purchasing to ensure fitment, and there were no issues upon install. Love these things! Did a lot of research before purchasing, and there's nothing that competes with it output wise in its price point!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks SoCal!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts