Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I took a 4-day trip to the west coast this week, I filmed a lot of it and will keep posting in this thread once I've looked through and edited more.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts

I took a 4-day trip to the west coast this week, I filmed a lot of it and will keep posting in this thread once I've looked through and edited more.
Nice vid and the sound was decent too.
Uncannily like my roads here in the North of Scotland, Very similar to riding along Loch Ness.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice vid and the sound was decent too.
Uncannily like my roads here in the North of Scotland, Very similar to riding along Loch Ness.
The weather is also a lot like that of Scotland, only colder. I had 4 continous days without rain, this happens maybe once a year.

I'd love to scramble Scotland, Lake district and see the "Postman Pat"-villages in north England but after they closed down the ferry from Stavanger to Newcastle there is atleast a 4-day trip each way to get there - so it probably won't happen.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gonna do norway next year whats best up centre with passes or west coast
Tough choice. If you want to see the touristy sites, go along the coast. If you want winding and almost empty roads, go center. My best advice would be to check the weather forecast once you arrive and avoid the rain. Let me know where you arrive, maybe I know some must-drives nearby.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Tough choice. If you want to see the touristy sites, go along the coast. If you want winding and almost empty roads, go center. My best advice would be to check the weather forecast once you arrive and avoid the rain. Let me know where you arrive, maybe I know some must-drives nearby.

Fancy passes and lakes quiet roads and tent camping ta

1 - 7 of 7 Posts