Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Lmao. Just saw that today and thought the same thing. is it possible that it could be any uglier?

I would put a full on gold wing windshield on my bike before that thing. Looks like a mixture of vomit and Santorum.

·
Registered
365 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
LOL! I won't be the one posting what it is (but you can read here if you aren't easily offended). I did follow the campaign, and it makes me smile every time I see/hear the reference. Thank you Dan Savage!

As to the screen referenced above, it's hideous. WTF? I would never put that on my bike, and I'm not anti-screen.
OMG laughed out loud when I read the definition, I remember it being called something else in my earlier years but it escapes me at the moment. Good thing I didn't have a mouthful of beer when I read that! :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Think they tried to give it the Monster fairing look. I actually have a Monster fairing on a VTR250 and the idea did cross my mind but one look and I decided it wouldn't suit. Pretty sure I'll be going with the Dart screen on mine.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Think they tried to give it the Monster fairing look. I actually have a Monster fairing on a VTR250 and the idea did cross my mind but one look and I decided it wouldn't suit. Pretty sure I'll be going with the Dart screen on mine.
I like the dart too in smoke, looks much better then the alternative here.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
OMG laughed out loud when I read the definition, I remember it being called something else in my earlier years but it escapes me at the moment. Good thing I didn't have a mouthful of beer when I read that! :)
Hahahaha! I did have a mouthful of wine. Luckily didn't waste any. Oh dear - I'll just put up with being a sail ...

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The reply below ... I have asked if the midnight tint is shown and if not is it blacked out
Sure - the first one is the light tint, then two dark ones, then a couple of light tints.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts