Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To where Spain for a bike show or for real customers to try it out.
Sorry, I don't know. I picked this up off the uk ductiforum

Reactions: Albie

·
Registered
19 Posts
I found that crate picture on the Ducati forum too . It states that those crates are for the UK and Europe . USA expected possibly( we will see ) around March . I would believe April at the earliest

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found that crate picture on the Ducati forum too . It states that those crates are for the UK and Europe . USA expected possibly( we will see ) around March . I would believe April at the earliest
That's almost certainly the case. The crates say "Made in Italy" and I understand that the US models will be made in Thailand, although I'm sure that production there will be well underway too.

Reactions: Albie

·
Registered
965 Posts
That's almost certainly the case. The crates say "Made in Italy" and I understand that the US models will be made in Thailand, although I'm sure that production there will be well underway too.
Actually the last info that was out there supposedly from a Ducati email was that the initial shipment of Icons to the US market where from Bologna Italy. But I guess it won't matter much in the big picture.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Just awaiting a call. I think I had a dream test ride the other day again. Stuck my gopro chest mount on too but no dream footage lol which I will on the test ride for real. I cant wait to see on here who has the first ride. I doubt it will be me but I hope you tell is soon.

·
Registered
621 Posts
I don't think us here in the states will be 1st. I think one of ya'll across the pond will get first shot.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Just had a text from my dealer (SMC Sheffield UK) - First bikes arriving on Mon/Tues, so will be booking at test ride next weekend if it doesn't snow again.
Yes pretty same message here and meant to be having a chat tomorrow about a test ride and getting extras ordered. Hope a test ride can be had next weekend.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts