Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe!

Looking for a replacement Gas Cap for my bike. The one on there now has some sort of corrosion going on that seems resistant to any kind of cleaning.

Any leads or other options are most welcomed!

Thank you, all!

PS - anyone know if the key would be an issue or does that part swap out easily?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Giving some indication where you live will help people to help you.
A motorcycle wrecker may be your easiest option but you would probably have to buy the whole tank assembly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Giving some indication where you live will help people to help you.
A motorcycle wrecker may be your easiest option but you would probably have to buy the whole tank assembly.
Gotcha, thanks.

I'm based in the North East, NJ NY CT tri state area.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Depending on how much you want to pay there are a few after-market options available if you get really stuck. Rizoma being at least one brand I know does them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a gas cap that I can sell you. You will need to change out the locking core tho so it will fit your original key.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello Friends!

Looking for a replacement Gas Cap for my bike. The one on there now has some sort of corrosion going on that seems resistant to any kind of cleaning.

Thank you, all!

PS - anyone know if the key would be an issue or does that part swap out easily?
I have the original assembly I removed. Assuming that's what you're looking for. I'll track it down when I get back to the shop on Friday. Happy Thanksgiving

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Friends!

Thank you, all!

I have one that is unused that I can sell to you. I'm in Connecticut.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts