Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my white DS today and I feel the need to farkle it. Already had the dealer install the led turn signals. Having owned BMW's for the past 10 years have made me fall in love with heated grips on a bike.

Has any one put the OEM heated grips on their DS yet? Does it work plug and play or does it need to go to the dealer to be activated?

IMG_20170708_114649.jpg

·
Registered
114 Posts
Got them on my FT and CF can't imagine the
DS being any different both sets fitted by dealer got the fitting included in the bike cost I think the dealer has to program the system

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL

Looks like you are the DS Farkle master!!

I ordered a set from Amazon with Prime shipping, should have it on Tuesday, same day i get my full Termi system like you have on yours.

What do you think about starting a thread on what works on the DS and what does not?

That way we would know for sure what fits the DS and what to stay away from.
Like I just got the RG Aero frame slider, it does not fit with the stock exhaust. It hits the black heat shield on the right side. You would have to cut the area with the holes off the shield to get them to fit. It might fit with the Termi high mount, but I have to wait until mine is installed next week.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not a master, just know what I wanted to install or remove to make this bike more off-road capable. Still sad my crash bars did not fit. Good idea about that thread, it epuld be nice to have an idea of what fits and what does not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts