Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
341 - 360 of 400 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Okay, sorry for the delay, had a puncture so the bike was off the road for a day or two. Here's my bike with the Two Bros slip on. The audio quality from my phone doesn't really do it justice, in person it sounds deeper and more ...throaty (ahem). I had to fit a DB killer because the top end noise was hurting my ears. I don't think it lost much in the way of volume but just clipped some of the harsher sound levels. On the road it is very loud. When I can figure out how to get better audio, I will post an onboard clip.

·
Registered
73 Posts
we have made one or two exhausts
pipes for some of the bikes we have built we will be making a end can for the classic scrambler we have and maybe a full unit later this yer these are some we made so it will be cool to build one for the ducati scrambler :eagerness:

So did this ever come to fruition?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like the way that looks however when I look up that exhaust from the 821 it is shorter and looks like it needs an intermediate pipe I assume to bypass the cat. Looks like it would come with mapping, however I am curious about fitment. Can you take a picture of fitment to the frame?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I am torn for the right exhaust and look for the cafe.
I like the termi 821 race like above. Not sure if mapping would load.
The zard low as it matches the look but not sure on sound.
The SC project twin cone 70's.
Termi race with upmap

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I am torn for the right exhaust and look for the cafe.
I like the termi 821 race like above. Not sure if mapping would load.
The zard low as it matches the look but not sure on sound.
The SC project twin cone 70's.
Termi race with upmap
Zard low sounds and looks amazing. Termi race is a great sounding and looking exhaust but too common (i have both zard and termi) and all the twins are too busy in my opinion.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Auto part Exhaust system
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Rim

·
Registered
76 Posts
I like the way that looks however when I look up that exhaust from the 821 it is shorter and looks like it needs an intermediate pipe I assume to bypass the cat. Looks like it would come with mapping, however I am curious about fitment. Can you take a picture of fitment to the frame?

Auto part Automotive exhaust Tire Exhaust system Fender

·
Registered
73 Posts
I ended up opting for an Arrow Mid-pipe sans cat and Silencer in black. Looking forward to some more international packages.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Those of you running the Zard Exhaust Special Edition ZUMA, have you remapped? If so, I'm guessing with Rexxer? Anyone have a Rexxer they no longer need and want to sell? Thanks.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Those of you running the Zard Exhaust Special Edition ZUMA, have you remapped? If so, I'm guessing with Rexxer? Anyone have a Rexxer they no longer need and want to sell? Thanks.

I have the non-homologated Zard Zuma on my Flat Track Pro. I'm using the Rapid Bike Evo with it. No issues so far but I have not put very many miles on the bike since changing things.

-Bob

341 - 360 of 400 Posts