Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
41 - 60 of 407 Posts

· Registered
240 Posts
So I'd guess that high pipe is now available for sale, at least in Italy? It would be nice to know it's finally in production, because I pre-ordered it for my Icon, and I expect the bike to appear any day now. Hoping I can get the dealer to install the high Termi before bike comes home with me. And thanks, Hedonism, for your happy report about its absent interior plumbing.:)

· Registered
2 Posts
I would love to see a full TI pipe and exhaust system made by Leo Vince, I run their products on KTM's and they are top notch. Great quality, fantastic performance and sano look.
Hopefully some day they made one for the Ducati Scrambler!!

· Registered
114 Posts
Hey gang, anyone running the twin conical slip on from SC?

Ducati Scrambler Twin Conical Exhaust by SC-Project

Looks pretty good, includes mapping and doesn't cost 1300 like the Terminoni.. or whatever it's called ;) Honestly, some of the prices on the aftermarket parts coming out of the UK is obscene. Is it because of import fees or something or are bike parts just really expensive over yonder.

SC also has THE meanest looking full race pipe for the scrambler.. if only it had a heat shield on it :(

· Registered
113 Posts
The SC race pipe looks fantastic! But i cant see the point in having a race pipe for this bike... It's not really the type of bike you'd take racing round a track is it?
Or is this one of these "race" pipes that people use for road use anyway?

· Registered
113 Posts
I thought they had changed the laws on motorcycle exhaust pipes now? I was told that all they do nowadays is a DB check? If it's too loud for the MOT then it's unsuitable for road use?

On my vespa 50 special (it's not a 50cc! ;) I have a custom made sprinting pipe, that's been used on the road for a good 2 years now and never been pulled by the police once, i've even been to bike meets with police and they have never said anything.

· Registered
564 Posts
The SC race pipe looks fantastic! But i cant see the point in having a race pipe for this bike... It's not really the type of bike you'd take racing round a track is it?
Or is this one of these "race" pipes that people use for road use anyway?
If you seen and heard my high level Termignoni,then you would "see" the point!:icon_thumbright:

41 - 60 of 407 Posts