Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
E13E8DED-0E40-42E1-A0DB-9750EE16639E.jpeg
E1EF11B3-472B-4C02-B82A-7E451F2CAB2F.jpeg
Revzilla is selling this rear for the DS. Anyone at all out there running it yet?

·
Registered
7 Posts
For now, the stock one works pretty decent, actually it is better than most "Dual Sport" shocks I have ridden except maybe on the KTM's and Huskies.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That piggy back reservoir looks so odd, the way its mounted at the bottom and off to the side just looks strange.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I’ve got an STX46 on order for my 1100. But I didn’t know that it had the piggy back canister on it.
Mine didn't, yours might not either.

PS you will love it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Strikes me as odd that Ohlins promote "adventure" inserts for the front forks and a "street" shock for the rear of the sled. I find the stock rear terrible offroad.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Agreed. The rear shock has limited adjustment and gets real old when you start to push it. I saw the Sled that won the Mint 400 had a Fox unit, so I reached out to Fox's national motorcycle division. They told me the shock on the Fasthouse Mint bike was a custom job and the shock they make for the other Scramblers will not fit the Sled. I guess they do not plan to make a production model for the Sled because they feel there are not enough guys out there who want to ride fast on a 400+lb dirt bike. What do they know.....!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts