Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are people doing to extend fuel range ?.WA need at least 400km to do a decent trip .Bladders ?.Jerries.?Or hassling Safari for a 22 l model at least ;-)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont really think the rotopax carry enuf for size and jerry can mounted on left side in pannier frame ethier touratech style or one my legend homemade ones.Cheapest option till safari make one.Remember all , send them an Email.as they dont have plans for one at this stage.Dont want to mount fuel on exaust side as putting high exaust on.At the end of the day its something you only use probably 10%of time.Told safari that one of you eastcoasters would give a bike to make tank from if needed....OK ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Made from camp chairs so hope soThey swing back when panniers off and will make both sides same when xmas done

·
Registered
198 Posts
Sadly, the Scrambler will never be a long range bike.. it just was never part of the true design. BMW and Suzuki have the best bikes designed or modifiable to become long rangers.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got 450 kms now.Way more fun than my DR 650 and more economy as well.Actually goes really well in dirt but givi skidplate bit light duty .Climbs hills like a legend cant beat low C.OG

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sadly, the Scrambler will never be a long range bike.. it just was never part of the true design. BMW and Suzuki have the best bikes designed or modifiable to become long rangers.
Not as Much fun tho .Scrambler way better on Onadatta track than my DR650 nwith full mod suspension ever was

1 - 10 of 10 Posts