Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know I have complained about this company already but my latest dealings with them has really pissed me off. I ordered some rear indicators from them, along with a seat and fly screen, but when they arrived I soon discovered it was impossible to fit them to my Scrambler F T. I checked back with their catalog and realised they needed a bracket, so I emailed Sittimat to ask for the bracket. Several days later I received an email from him telling me the bracket was not included but I could purchase it separately. There is no mention of having to purchase a bracket in the catalog nor was I advised about it when I placed the order. Considering how long it took from my order to arrive, there's no way I'm going to wait for them to sent it so I'm having to make one myself. I will never use this company again. Just bear my experience in mind if you decide to use them.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Let me guess, the Rizoma Flyscreen?

From the Rizoma website: "To mount the Rizoma Headlight Fairing CF010, the ZDM131 adapter is required."

(and also requires speedo relocation: "CF010 is compatible only with Rizoma tapered handlebar MA006 / MA009 in combination with AZ203 Riser kit or MA051 clip on bar kit coupled to the ZDM128 gauge bracket.")

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Max Kool, I didn't make it clear, it's only the indicators that won't fit. I ordered the carbon fly screen mainly to hide the throttle and brake cables and it does a pretty good job on that front and was a good fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts