Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Have you asked your dealer, He should be able to fix you up, or know of a paint shop who can match the colour for you,
I have used these guys in the past, they match the paint to a sample or you give them the code number,

aeromatik aerosols ltd, Liverpool rd, stoke on trent, ST4 1AT, 01782417323,

·
Registered
33 Posts
Seattle dealer can't help, I asked yesterday. He said they used to get paint from Ducati but nobody bought it and it dried up so they haven't stocked it for years.

Color Rite doesn't have it in stock on the web page, but I submitted a request via their web form, we can see where that gets us. They do show a pic of a modern scrambler (the icon) but they don't list any paints for any Ducati 2015 model.

Another forum listed a Leuhler color but searching their catalog comes up blank as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
The pigments are made by an Italian coatings manufacturer, Lechler. They seem to have limited presence in North America. Was hoping to obtain a rattle can of 62 Yellow through the dealer but no cigar. As mentioned in other threads the paint codes are in the back of the owners manual-ett. Contacted Ducati, reply below.

With reference to your request, as per agreement, we would invite you to get in touch with the two European companies that produce paints for Scrambler. We hope that they would help you and support you adequately.
The contacts are:

* for LECHLER: International Customer Service Tel +39031586480 – [email protected];
* for PETER-LACKE: Tel +49522196250 – [email protected]

Moreover, as told, ask also to your local dealer.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hello

All the colour codes are in the owner's manual, page 179 (in the french version).
Any good carpainter should be able to find equivalences in other paint brands or scan your tank color to create an equivalent one.

Scrambler CLASSIC

Orange Sunshine
Background ref. DS20052 (LECHLER) ;
Base ref. 2909041 (LECHLER) ;
Transparent ref.96230 (LECHLER) ;
Frame : Black Carbon AKZO NOBEL ref. MY/2/9611AV
Wheels : Matt Black PEHADUR EINBRENNLACK VPCH03352 (Peter Lacke)

·
Registered
41 Posts
It’s been a long time so maybe somebody will have an answer now... I bought a seat section a year ago and am finally going to get it painted. But the shop can’t find those Lechler color codes anywhere! Anybody have any luck getting the same color from another manufacturer or will I just have to take my bike and have them scan the tank? Thanks!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts