Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can buy some touch up paint for my back wheel? I made a mess taking it out recently; didn't realise the back brake needs to come off first.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I would clean it, and touch up with a small brush and some semi gloss black paint. Let it dry, and buff it afterwards. rinse, repeat...

(this just happens, you're not the first and this shows exactly why I always preferred clear aluminium on spoked wheels, you just don't see the nicks and dings)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would clean it, and touch up with a small brush and some semi gloss black paint. Let it dry, and buff it afterwards. rinse, repeat...

(this just happens, you're not the first and this shows exactly why I always preferred clear aluminium on spoked wheels, you just don't see the nicks and dings)
Cheers Max - will do.
Not been out to test the throttle yet.

·
Registered
255 Posts
And while you're at it .. I painted my silver tyre balancing weights satin black with some off the shelf black touch up ... looks better.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Now you see the state of my wheels ... yes they need a clean .. but you get the idea Max ... these were bright silver before..

20180614_211247.jpg

20180614_210831.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts