Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Does anyone knows where to order this push-rod?

I'm guessing that you have a 62...?

It seems that that pin is only sold with the lever (62610021A). There is no separate part number for the pin. You can check the link below for schematics/diagrams for part numbers. That being said, the entire lever, which SHOULD have the pin with it, is ~39 Euro. There is also an eBay listing in the Netherlands which has one posted for 28 Euro.

Diagrams for Part Numbers :
Star Twin: the online shop for Ducati OEM spare parts and accessories.

eBay listing for lever WITH pin :
Ducati Brembo brake /clutch lever Scrambler supersport Monster 851 888 62610021A | eBay

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks....i have an icon 800.
In that case, I don't quite know. Where exactly does this tiny pin go...?

Since the pin comes with the lever on the 62, I'm assuming to same for the Icon. Rather than having to buy a whole lever just to get the pin, why don't you try to fab one up? Go to your local hardware store, buy some metal rod of the correct diameter, cut to length, and round the ends off?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In that case, I don't quite know. Where exactly does this tiny pin go...?

Since the pin comes with the lever on the 62, I'm assuming to same for the Icon. Rather than having to buy a whole lever just to get the pin, why don't you try to fab one up? Go to your local hardware store, buy some metal rod of the correct diameter, cut to length, and round the ends off?
Its the push-rod that connects the lever with the brakepump..This pin goes in to the brakepump
They are hardened.
Ducati Moto Guzzi KTM Brembo Front Brake / Clutch Master Lever Pushrod Pin Dowel
s-l1600.jpg

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Don’t use plain steel, it rusts...you want something that doesn’t, and has the right shape.

Serious, buy it somewhere, don’t McGuyver this part.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts