Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh cool about the black release lever wasn't aware of that, thx. Will definitely be buying one.

Going to be installing those new Ducabike clip-on bars soon too as they give me 0.8 inches more room on each bar so not near as tight a fit as now plus a 10-degree adjustment in any direction (front/rear/up/down) which I'm sure will make for either a much more comfortable or aggressive riding position.

Those sound like it would fit much better. Also may be able to fit a mirror in the middle of the bar, rather than a bar end....

·
Registered
265 Posts
??????

There's posts mentioning RAM mounts on all 3 of the previous pages.

-Bob

·
Registered
2 Posts
??????

There's posts mentioning RAM mounts on all 3 of the previous pages.

-Bob

My bad, mean't to say RAM mounts as a solution. But also just noticed someone mentioned solution in page 3, just didn't see.

Either way, this works great for my bike. Took about 10 mins to install

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have my RAM mount mounted to a custom piece I made that extends from inside of the left clip on using a well nut and long bolt. Not necessarily the best looking solution, but it works pretty well for what it is. I have a very large phone and didn't want it on top of the triple clamp. I will post a picture later.

·
Registered
105 Posts
This little setup cost me less than $4 and works great. Holds on at very high speeds... If anyone is interested, I could do a small 'write-up' here on how this all works.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys new here, but I had a different approach that may add some value. I wanted a more standard mounting option to use any type of mount, be it for a phone or otherwise. Although I’m happy to shell out some $ for good products, all told this cost me about $20 (with the mount) using a 3/8 concrete anchor and aluminum spacers -all stainless/galvanized/aluminum hardware for obvious reasons.

Can you pls tell me the instructions in detailed? Tried to get my head around it but still didnt get it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
This little setup cost me less than $4 and works great. Holds on at very high speeds... If anyone is interested, I could do a small 'write-up' here on how this all works.

Can u pls tell me what size bolt is that ? And more detailed instructions pls

·
Registered
8 Posts
I managed to attach a RAM mount to the left handlebar. I did it by loosening the clutch lever enough to squeeze the ram mount behind it, then tightening it all back up. The clutch isn't 100% tightened up now, maybe 95%, but it's solid and it's all working well.

I like having my phone on the left in the open space rather than the middle, where it's likely to partially obstruct the speedo panel.

In also using quad lock, which is excellent.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the TT iBracket and i am rly happy with it.
Graps pretty tight on the crossbar on my DS + iPhone 8.
Its not on the cheap side though...

41 - 55 of 55 Posts