Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just finished my setup and super happy with it! The best part is it's compatible with any of the mount makers out there via their respective RAM ball adapters.
I used the "RAM Mounts Handlebar Bolt Ball with Hole Base" to replace one of the M8 bolts (used the longest one included with the kit) then you use any ball adapter and case of of your choice (RAM, Quadlock. SP etc...)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had my triple tree and rear suspension lowered, gave me space for the rokform fork mount which sadly is discontinued

·
Registered
1 Posts
Another solution that has worked out great for me is from SP Connect. Very similar to quad lock, however, the mount is a bit thinner. I was able to wiggle the mount onto the handlebars next to the clutch. At first it seems like it won’t fit, however, if you start at the right angle you can force it through and then it tightens easily. Very low profile.

images showed up sideways for some reason.

Here is the link to the mount. It’s the SP connect Moto Bundle

·
Registered
42 Posts
I moved to SP connect as well after using my prior quadlock solution. Way too bulky in the end but the SP one is PERFECT
Doesn’t hurt that they make a Ducati case too 😅

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
So I bought the SP connect clamp mount, pictured above. Perfect mount. Fits great. Looks great. The phone case is fantastic. one of the best cases I have held. Went with the ducati case because well.............

61 - 74 of 74 Posts