Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto
Said good bye to my Hyper 1100 evo sp today it had full race system,all the carbon bits and every other extra. What's my thoughts on the classic mmmmmm absolute riot been grinning all day this is what riding a bike is all about. The scrambler is so easy to ride about town and when you get it on the twisty bits it's even better. Am I going to miss the Hyper don't think so.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guys absolutely loving the classic I test road the icon in May and was told I wouldn't get one until August,so decided to leave it until next year as most of the summer would be over. So was pleasantly surprised when in dealers on Wednesday there was one available that will do me I said. Was worried I would miss the hyper but no I've defo done the right thing it was a wee bit to hyper for me. Enjoying the forum lots of great tips and fantastic pictures. Sarah I'm on the west coast of Scotland will post some more pics of Gods country soon lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.