Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
As the title says, looking for pictures of the black vintage seat from Seat Concepts.
Emailed them and they replied saying they don't have any pictures of their Black Vintage (which I find strange!).

Many thanks.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I have the Vintage Brown on my bike, they didn't offer it in black at the time. Now I'm tempted to call and price a black cover.

Sarah

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Vintage Brown on my bike, they didn't offer it in black at the time. Now I'm tempted to call and price a black cover.

Sarah
Hey... if you do contact them, maybe if you ask for a picture of the Vintage black then maybe someone at Seat Concepts might take some pictures for us?? Lol

Thanks.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wonder if they'd cut you a deal on one, if you agree to post up pics and a review?

Sarah

A great idea though I'm not convinced Seat Concepts would be up for that.
I've just received an email to say that they have zero pictures of the Black Vintage seat and that as they are made to order, I would have to wait till someone else buys that colour and only then can they take a picture to send me?!
I find it all a little strange, surely once the final design had been done, that a seat kit/cover would of been produced to see how it looked in the flesh and surely at that point someone would take photos for their website etc?!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I don't know, they do a lot of seats as you can see from their site, and I think they rely heavily on customers for the prototypes and pictures. I've used them for three bikes and I've always been well pleased. Will you do the install yourself? If not, you'll need to figure that cost into your investment, but an upholstery shop shouldn't charge you much to staple it on.

Sarah

1 - 6 of 6 Posts