Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a pivoting bar riser.
any suggestions?
What size bars are on the 2019 desert sled?
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pivoting Rox risers installed. They work well
Hi, I´m new in this nice forum and want to say hello to everybody.
I want to install a Rox 51m/m pivoting risers on my bike because I think the handlebar is bit far due to the tank length. My question is did you need to change the cables ,or do any modification on them, to reach the new handlebar location?
Did you use the 51m/m risers or other size?
Many thanks for your help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks Reid, gonna order one set.
I tried that rox riser on my 2019 and I couldn’t get it to tighten down the flange at the bottom was hitting the top of the speedometer mount (circled in red).

Also, I called Rox and they said they don’t have a riser that fits the scrambler.

Reid, How did you get it to work?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It’s been a while since I installed the riser.
I can’t say specifically how I got it on. I do remember that it took A LOT of trial and error in the bolt tightening sequence to get it done. I’m thinking about taking it off and grinding the bottom off of the riser a little so it won’t hang up on the speedo bracket and perhaps get the bars to go back a little bit more.
With or without the riser I feel that the bars flex a lot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It’s been a while since I installed the riser.
I can’t say specifically how I got it on. I do remember that it took A LOT of trial and error in the bolt tightening sequence to get it done. I’m thinking about taking it off and grinding the bottom off of the riser a little so it won’t hang up on the speedo bracket and perhaps get the bars to go back a little bit more.
With or without the riser I feel that the bars flex a lot.
Appreciate the response! Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts