Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called in the ponderosa this morning hoping to see other Scrambler riders,none there today .Had a great ride out towards Betsy and then over the mountains .

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I wouldn't have guessed Gill :rolleyes:
Haven't been out on the scrambler for 3 weeks now, must get that new rear tyre fitted then I'll give you a buzz for a meet up :)

·
Registered
831 Posts
Well I hoping to test the Maxton suspension Tuesday after fitting so should be at Ponderosa abt 11.30

·
Registered
831 Posts
If anyone going tomorrow I'm hoping to get out! First time in weeks!! :confused:
Gill we missed you today! Sorry I got lots of things to sort , relatives coming to stay later this week and engineer coming to see Michael's bike tomorrow.
Have a good ride

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Gill sorry not out that way today. Mum has said I have to do my chores. Hope to be that way next week on Wednesday.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Ok I'll be Billy (Gilly) no mates then! Hope to catch up with you all later :icon_thumright:

PS can't do next week family visiting lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
New bike, more info needed, do we have to guess. How about one clue a day for five days with reveal on Wednesday. I can provide a prize for the winner how about a tin of Wurth dry chain lube being up for grabs.

Joint winners would have to share the single tin. Terms and conditions apply.

Special exemption Gill can enter without attending but other entrants have to be at the Ponderosa to collect the prize on the day. Steve

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Gill, no, no, no, :(

But I do like the XR 1000 Though,

first clue , It's a twin, not a 4, doesn't say you'll get any more clues though :rolleyes:

And what do I win Steve, after all I do use Wurth chain lubricant :D

1 - 20 of 89 Posts