Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I want to change my current stock handle bar on my 2022 Icon Dark to the lowbrow handle bar of the scrambler Nightshift. Would they be possible ? Would it change anything with the dynamics of the bike itself ? Also, can someone recommend a website where I can order Ducati parts and not replicas ? Thanks.

· Registered
76 Posts
Here someone of this forum shows what he has done.

And here you find part numbers. I don‘t know about shipping to the US though.

You‘ll definitiy need not only the handlebar, but also the clamp.
I changed the other way. From Nightshift to Icon and sold the parts to the user in this forum.

· Registered
859 Posts
Changing the bars is a simple job but can require a few other changes depending on the model.

Two standard thicknesses of bars available. 22mm and what’s usually referred to as a “fat bar” or “tapered” 28.6mm, which is thicker at the clamps but thins down to the normal 22mm at the grips.
(1-1/8in and 7/8in in American)

Lots of reputable companies make goood quality bars, Renthal, Pro Taper, Rizoma etc…
Renthal supply huge chunks manufacturers with OEM parts. It’s not like Ducati make their own, they just buy them in from a company like the above.

Icon Dark has the narrow 22mm bars, you can order the larger nightshift clamp kit from Ducati or Rizoma do a nice kit that also relocates the clocks.

Simplest option is to just order the Nightshift clamp and bar through Ducati and get a set of new grips as well. Ducati would likely fit them for you too, if you don’t fancy doing it yourself.

Highly recommend swapping, getting the ergonomics right for you, is like night and day.

· Registered
48 Posts
Hello,
I want to change my current stock handle bar on my 2022 Icon Dark to the lowbrow handle bar of the scrambler Nightshift. Would they be possible ? Would it change anything with the dynamics of the bike itself ? Also, can someone recommend a website where I can order Ducati parts and not replicas ? Thanks.
It's not difficult at all to switch to lower bars. Post a pic of what you have currently.. are you in San Francisco btw?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts