Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm almost happy just trying to get the pack size of the yellow bag down because I insist on putting a bag cooler on top of it so I can have cold beers in front of the fire. I could get a slightly smaller tent and the would help a little. The dryspec bags are very good but I need 5 or 10 more liters on each side or at least the non-exhaust side. I have sw-motech legend racks but i feel these dryspec bags would work without them BTW.

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's a 15 year old tankbag that is not available anymore. Brand is FLM and I bought it from polo-motorrad.com in Germany. It's been sitting here for over 10 years and finally comes in handy on the steel tank of the scrambler.

Photograph White Green Light Product

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's a 15 year old tankbag that is not available anymore. Brand is FLM and I bought it from polo-motorrad.com in Germany. It's been sitting here for over 10 years and finally comes in handy on the steel tank of the scrambler.

View attachment 48422
Thanks Orca.

It looks fine, very useful with the expansion. How do you fix it to the tank?

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
I haven't gone out camping in a while, but if you get serious about it, take a peek at the tents from:

The nice thing is, you can bring the bike inside, or use the extra area to change in the morning.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I haven't gone out camping in a while, but if you get serious about it, take a peek at the tents from:

The nice thing is, you can bring the bike inside, or use the extra area to change in the morning.
those Redverz tents and the Lone Ruder are huge when packed. Way too big to carry on something like a Scrambler when you consider that you also need to carry a sleeping bag and mat, cooking gear, food and clothes as a minimum.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts