Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what is your favorite part or accessory? Shock, fork upgrade, seat, ram mount. Post them here.

TS should kick off. For me it’s most definitely the Gilles adjustable risers. I’m anal about ergonomics. I bought these without the bars, just the risers (they normally sell with bars, just ask if you don’t need these). Adjustable in 4 height positions (or even more if you add spacers), and easily 2” of forwards/backwards. As a bonus they open up the center of the bars, which is a very convenient location for a gps.

5D837B68-8762-4945-9DDE-4351944F51C6.jpeg

998B35A6-90BC-4C04-880D-962D9BB39E3C.jpeg

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hard to say just one as they all work to make it my Scrambler and change it completely from the thing I tried to like in the showroom.
Full Termi is probably paramount.
Tail tidy, Renthals, CRG LS ripoffs, FT seat make up the rest.
Will probably get a Nitron soonish.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Maybe because it's my most recent addition, but I'm absolutely smitten with my DM Telai grab rail. Makes all the difference pushing the bike around the garage and driveway.

Sarah

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
So what is your favorite part or accessory? Shock, fork upgrade, seat, ram mount. Post them here.

TS should kick off. For me it’s most definitely the Gilles adjustable risers. I’m anal about ergonomics. I bought these without the bars, just the risers (they normally sell with bars, just ask if you don’t need these). Adjustable in 4 height positions (or even more if you add spacers), and easily 2” of forwards/backwards. As a bonus they open up the center of the bars, which is a very convenient location for a gps.

View attachment 24297

View attachment 24305

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
What scrambler model do you have?
Mine is a FTP and I am stretching and my wrists ache after a while. How much can you adjust without needing new cables etc?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts