Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am now taking my bike for longer rides here and there, and once you get above 70 the wind gets pretty friggin annoying.

Looks like the two best options are Dart or Puig, but I have to say I am a little worried they either won't provide any air protection or will make the bike look ridiculous.

Looking for help. If you have one on your bike, can you post a pic of it from the front and side? Also the make and where you got it from? Welcome any recommendations, I have a Cafe Racer.

Thanks all!

//S

·
Registered
7 Posts
1/4 fairing seems to work well for some wind deflection. I don't know the make but got it off Ebay for $60. Just searched for Cafe fairing and several suppliers came up.
Tangerine w quarter fairing.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
1/4 fairing seems to work well for some wind deflection. I don't know the make but got it off Ebay for $60. Just searched for Cafe fairing and several suppliers came up. View attachment 34941
Sorry to revive an old thread, but could you give me more details on the fairing you have? Did you did to fabricate something to mount it? I search eBay for Cafe Fairing and found a bunch of 5 3/4" and 7" fairings, but you mentioned 1/4? I'm not sure I have the correct search terms. Perhaps you have a link from your orders page?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to revive an old thread, but could you give me more details on the fairing you have? Did you did to fabricate something to mount it? I search eBay for Cafe Fairing and found a bunch of 5 3/4" and 7" fairings, but you mentioned 1/4? I'm not sure I have the correct search terms. Perhaps you have a link from your orders page?
5 3/4 and 7" refer to the headlight size. A 1/4 fairing means it's just over the headlight. Cafe fairing would be a good search but you'll find most only come up with ones with a 1/4 fairing since trying to put a full upper fairing on a Scrambler is difficult. This is a full upper fairing on a Scrambler. It's off a 1968 Rickman Metisse and has the optional side panels if I want.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts