Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went with the Pro Taper bars. Heres a pic of the difference between the FT bars vs the Pro Tapers for those that may need help deciding. Im sitting a little more forward and the bike feels a tad more nimble. Absolutely love the feel and look. Ill post a pic tomorrow of the handlebars on the bike.
20180127_145238.jpg

·
Registered
182 Posts
Interesting choice. I went with adjustable risers permitting my FT bars to come back to me and allowing a more a more upright seat, which is just what I wanted. Although I find the FT bars a little too wide, I am also finding my bike to be more nimble than with the bars set lower.

I would really like to see how you have set-up the controls and mirrors on your somewhat narrower bars.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I zoomed it in so you can see the bar better. The brake cable is touching the speedo. I will be getting the center mount anyway in time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know this is an old string but Edward if you are there, are you still running this bar? Are you happy with it? I'm thinking of a similar change. I want something a little lower. Also thinking of a bar end mirror since my arms cover have my field of view in my stock mirror.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts