Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So anything above 70mph the wind blast is wearing me out. So I installed a windscreen to help. Oh boy I pick a good one. I feel no wind on my chest. Even at triple digit speeds I super comfy on the Scrambler now at highway speeds. Windscreen is call Puig Naked New Generation. The yellow sticker will be coming off. Does not match the bike well and its a super cheap sticker. May have he windscreen painted to match the tank.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i've been looking for a decent windscreen. all the ones I've searched look small and/or cheap. This one looks functional and gives the bike a cool look. would you mind posting some more photos from different angles? Would really appreciate. Ride looks great

·
Registered
182 Posts
Puig make good quality screens, The Universal Custom II fits the Scrambler like it was made for it. Worth a look if you like a larger screen.
DSCN3807.JPG DSCN3809.JPG

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've been looking for a decent windscreen. all the ones I've searched look small and/or cheap. This one looks functional and gives the bike a cool look. would you mind posting some more photos from different angles? Would really appreciate. Ride looks great
on the highway it helps a little. yes love the look. my scrambler is put away for winter so don't want to uncover it right now, sorry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So anything above 70mph the wind blast is wearing me out. So I installed a windscreen to help. Oh boy I pick a good one. I feel no wind on my chest. Even at triple digit speeds I super comfy on the Scrambler now at highway speeds. Windscreen is call Puig Naked New Generation. The yellow sticker will be coming off. Does not match the bike well and its a super cheap sticker. May have he windscreen painted to match the tank.

I know this is an older post, but do you recall whether that is the dark smoke version of the Puig windscreen? Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts