Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we have all seen this amazing build that came out of the shop just outside Paris, right?!

If not, get out from under your rock and check it out here: Ducati X Holographic Hammer X Hero Co. - Project Hero 01 Ducati Scrambler Forum

Now that we have that out of the way, I reached out to them and asked if we could do a quick Q&A session. I figured that I had some questions about the build process, and you all probably did as well, so I am going to open the questions up to you all as well. (That way you aren't just reading what I wanted to ask these guys)

Post your questions in this thread so that I can get them answered for you. They are out at the Wheels and Waves Facebook show this weekend, so I hope to get these questions together while they are super busy and then we can do the thing next week.

Post away ladies and gents!

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I want to know where I can get those wheels and if there is any modifications needed to bolt them up to my Scrambler?

·
Registered
120 Posts
A bunch from me:

- did they do anything to the engine?
- what rear shock is that?
- will they sell some of the custom parts like the seat?
- can they do a breakdown of what parts were used?
- how does it ride now on bigger tires and more sports bike suspension?
- are they making more of these, or other custom ones?

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Q, what make were the front forks, ?
Q, looks like they used the original rear shock, did they ?
Q, The rear wheel looks a larger diameter, and did they change the rear sprocket ?
Q, when can I try it out ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
I got a some:
1) Will you the sell the subframe kit? (including seat, subframe, lighting, and other bits to help relocate parts)
2) What is trail/rake of the front end?
3) What is length of the forks?
4) What is width of forks' triple tree?
5) Are wheels/tires stock size? If not, what size are they now?
6) Are you able to post large jpeg images (1200px by 1200px or larger) so I can download for up close analysis?
7) Did you change footrests' location further rearward?
8) Best of all, how does it feel?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Are they going to be producing that seat? ...if not, they really should consider it.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts