Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I was making modifications to my air box and accidentally cut my hydraulic clutch line in two areas. While the air box mods were successfully installed, I now find myself with the issue of replacing said line. So, I have a few questions and would greatly appreciate your help. 1: Are all hydraulic clutch lines a standard size? 2. Can a break line be used to replace the clutch line?

·
Registered
98 Posts
1: No
2: Probably not.

Safest (and easiest) bet would be to use the twin star motors website to get the OEM part number, then order the part from your dealer or online. This will guarantee no fitment or length issues.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. Working on that now. Will update when I get it resolved.
1: No
2: Probably not.

Safest (and easiest) bet would be to use the twin star motors website to get the OEM part number, then order the part from your dealer or online. This will guarantee no fitment or length issues.

Good luck, let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
21 Posts
All you need to worry about is the length and fittings on the end. You could take your cut line to a custom fluid transfer shop and they could probably make you one

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You guys were right. I tried finding a cost effective solution but at the end of the day, I ended up calling a dealership to order the line. BikerboyWill, thanks for your suggestion. I couldn’t find anyone in my area that does that but it’s on my tool belt going forward.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts