Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg
The R&G website show the cotton reels and crash bobbins for Scrambler installed together. I ordered both only to find out that you have to fit one or the other but not both. So don't do the same as I did!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
View attachment 1122 The R&G website show the cotton reels and crash bobbins for Scrambler installed together. I ordered both only to find out that you have to fit one or the other but not both. So don't do the same as I did!
I'm missing something, why can't you have what the picture shows ?
I'm thinking the axle nut could be recessed into the nylon. But maybe not.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
There's no where to install it. The photo is clearly not from a scrambler.
Why on earth do they do that. I can't nip out and see what the set up is as I'm away from home for another two weeks yet.
That's the sort of thing I might order for when I get home and lo and behold, it doesn't work.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Ok I must say they s....k!!! I ordered and paid rear stand bobbins and after weeks they answered items were in back order despite on web shop switched from "register interest" to "buy".... They refunded ne but webshop still shiws them as available. See my 3d abt this issue

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered 4 items from R&G over a month ago. I phoned them yesterday and was told 1 item wasn't yet available and that's why there weren't sent out.
Suffice to say, I got the 3 items they did have delivered today and the 4th to follow.
But I am disappointed that I can't fit both items together.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts