Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these Racefoxx foot pegs on eBay for improved off-roading grip. They fit on the sled as well, but it was a bit difficult to get the pin back in as the holes do not line up easily. Also, they do move your foot placement back a little bit. This can make it easier to get a proper boot in and out of shift lever position but gives you less leverage when using more casual footwear for, say, daily commutes. But the look and grip is excellent!

IMG_20170519_093625.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought these Racefoxx foot pegs on eBay for improved off-roading grip. They fit on the sled as well, but it was a bit difficult to get the pin back in as the holes do not line up easily. Also, they do move your foot placement back a little bit. This can make it easier to get a proper boot in and out of shift lever position but gives you less leverage when using more casual footwear for, say, daily commutes. But the look and grip is excellent!

View attachment 18649
What are the dimensions on these

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hate to be annoying but is the 3" from the center of the hole to the tip and if not could you measure that I'd you get the chance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts