Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following the lead of another forum I belong to.

Post any random picture of your Scrambler. I'll start...

^^ Picked her up Labor Day weekend and a work in progress.

Added, Termi, EvoTech Front, Rear, Frame and Belly Guards and Amazon CNC lever.

·
Registered
32 Posts

Stripped ready for Air Box Mod

IMG_1454.JPG

·
Registered
32 Posts
The air box is taken out out and two rectangular holes are cut in the sides - this increases air flow by approx 300% giving about an extra 3hp.
Well worth doing !!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Random pic I took walking by my Scrambler

Reactions: Pavell

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

That looks cool but how about blacking out the front fender?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looking very good. What is the exhaust and can you post a sound video?
Thanks! The exhaust is the Exan X-black Evo and I love the sound. It's deep and aggressive and not too loud (with dB killer). I was having issues with the mic cutting out when recording so the video doesn't really do it justice. I'll make a new one and upload it when the weather gets warmer. And yes the bike was fully warmed up when taking this video.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Thanks! The exhaust is the Exan X-black Evo and I love the sound. It's deep and aggressive and not too loud (with dB killer). I was having issues with the mic cutting out when recording so the video doesn't really do it justice. I'll make a new one and upload it when the weather gets warmer. And yes the bike was fully warmed up when taking this video.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

Bike warmed up but forgot the foreplay with the mic:3some:.

Seriously it sounds good. I have the racing termi (baffles out). It sounds fantastic but is not the best looker. Too expensive to change and she would not be happy.

·
Registered
7 Posts

That's with baffles in?? Wow .. :encouragement:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts