Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, going to swap out the exhuast on my euro5 icon and looking at a rapid bike EASY controller 21/22 model specific

does anyone have any expeince of these, see very reasonable at £150 vs a dyno jet power comander at £432 (note have asked the question but not sure the dynojet is yet available for the euro5 bikes)

thanks

· Registered
16 Posts
Hello, going to swap out the exhuast on my euro5 icon and looking at a rapid bike EASY controller 21/22 model specific

does anyone have any expeince of these, see very reasonable at £150 vs a dyno jet power comander at £432 (note have asked the question but not sure the dynojet is yet available for the euro5 bikes)

thanks
You may have already found your answer but, I'll add my two cents. I've used DynoJet Components since the 70's. Quality parts every time. Never a problem. I have a DynoJet on my FXDWG 103 right now and I'll be using their box on my '15 Scrambler. You can set many parameters, or just add in all your mod's and go with what they know but, you can go back in and tweak it a little more. It's relatively easy to use and it is rewarding to "Dial In" your own bike.

· Registered
10 Posts
You may have already found your answer but, I'll add my two cents. I've used DynoJet Components since the 70's. Quality parts every time. Never a problem. I have a DynoJet on my FXDWG 103 right now and I'll be using their box on my '15 Scrambler. You can set many parameters, or just add in all your mod's and go with what they know but, you can go back in and tweak it a little more. It's relatively easy to use and it is rewarding to "Dial In" your own bike.
Thanks for sharing

· Registered
32 Posts
I use a Rapid Bike Easy fitted to my Scrambler 800 Desert Sled, plugs into both of the O2 sensors. It modulates the O2 sensor and it sits electronically between the O2 sensor and the ECU and sends a signal to get the ECU to fuel the bike properly across the rev-range defeating the emissions standards.

For me, it dials out the low-speed pick-up snatch and poor fueling at low revs and dials out the lean fuel mixture across the rev range. My dealer never even saw that it was installed when I took it in for annual services. It takes a couple of hours to squeeze the sensors through the bodywork to get to the front O2 sensor, but I really noticed the difference.

I also use one for the same purpose on my 2018 BMW S1000RR to cope with the SC Project slip-on can I installed. Lovely fueling and I am happy that it dials out the low-mid range lean fuelling between 4-6K rpm on the BMW. 12000 miles of very happy times together plus the 7,500 miles on the Scrambler DS. The tech support at DimSport in Italy was great and they replied to my email question within 24 hours.

· Registered
16 Posts
Time for a new reply to this thread: Rapid Bike is only about 25- or 30-miles S S/W from my home here in FL.
After a little research I have changed my opinion on which aftermarket controller I'll use on my Scrambler.
I've used DynoJet products since the 70's. I currently have one of their controllers on my FXDWG 103. Nothing bad- ever.
But it looks like Rapid Bike has put in a little more R&D Work in on their tuner. The parameters suggested are a little more detail oriented than DJ. That surprised me. I'm going with Rapid Bike's System.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts