Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I’m going to install a Rapid Bike Evo on my Scrambler 1100. For those that have done this can you shoot me a few pics of where you mounted in. I have the factory alarm installed that I think may get in the way. Maybe when I Decat and remove the servo I could fit it there. I’m open to your opinions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, I’m going to install a Rapid Bike Evo on my Scrambler 1100. For those that have done this can you shoot me a few pics of where you mounted in. I have the factory alarm installed that I think may get in the way. Maybe when I Decat and remove the servo I could fit it there. I’m open to your opinions.
Hi JC, I hope you done the installation nicely. Seems like 1100 topic on modification is not that hot. I been looking for feedback for Rapidbike Evo on Scr 1100. How do you feel? I switched to Arrow pro race with link pipe and the low and mid is too soft now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sadly not yet! I bought the rapid bike but had a few other things to deal with first. A new shift kit was in order on my Duke690 due to false neutrals. I have the arrow, link pipe, and new air filter installed at the dealer who reset my ECU. After driving 200 miles or so I see an improvement which is why he reset the ecu said it might have an impact on the ability of the ecu to adapt. The bike runs smoother now after some time on the bike. I interested to see a some pictures of where people install the rabbit bike on the 1100. I just added the comfort seat and go like I got a little less space in there..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts