Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come up with an option to repair a broken rear brake foot pedal stop? It is cast into the RH Foot Peg Holder Plate so you have to replace the entire casting to fix a broken stop. If you drop the bike at any speed on the right side the brake pedal catches and will easily snap the stop off. I am currently using a wire stop as I don't want to replace the casting. Any ideas? also, does anyone know of a folding toe replacement part for the shifter and brake pedal? Thanks, Alan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone come up with an option to repair a broken rear brake foot pedal stop? It is cast into the RH Foot Peg Holder Plate so you have to replace the entire casting to fix a broken stop. If you drop the bike at any speed on the right side the brake pedal catches and will easily snap the stop off. I am currently using a wire stop as I don't want to replace the casting. Any ideas? also, does anyone know of a folding toe replacement part for the shifter and brake pedal? Thanks, Alan

I notices the Date this was posted, I’ve run into the same issue. What was your final outcome, or were you forced to replace the entire casting ( R.H. foot peg holder plate).

Would really appreciate any advice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts