Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any suggestions for a good after market rear rack and case. I am looking at one by Hapko and Becker. Have been using soft side bags but want something I can keep my helmet in

·
Registered
894 Posts
Where are you? I have a rack from my 800 I mounted a Givi plate on it and then you have a big choice of boxes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
anyone have any suggestions for a good after market rear rack and case. I am looking at one by Hapko and Becker. Have been using soft side bags but want something I can keep my helmet in
Hi Cheyenne,
I fitted the Hepco & Becker C-Bow racks, Royster bags and Mini Rack around 9 months ago, and am well satisfied. Since I tend to travel fairly light, the bags are fine for me - smart, lovely finish, excellent watertight linings and they lock onto the C-bow mounts.. The C-bows are compact and look okay when the bags are off. I don't bother with a top box on the Mini Rack, but just strap on a waterproof bag, when required, from my old sea kayaking days. Have a good look at the Hepco & Becker site. I live in New Zealand, so had to import my kit.

Good luck,

Pete W

1 - 11 of 11 Posts