Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all , anyone fitted a rear hugger to their scrambler , the powerbronze make look a really good bit of kit , the rear swing arm needs protection , stone damage is going to happen , has already on mine , i like the mat black or the carbon look ones , going to get one before i get any proper damage , their web information is that it fits straight on with integeral chain guard , they cost £95.00 , cheers .

·
Registered
214 Posts
I fitted a carbon-look Powerbronze hugger some months ago. It does keep some mud and rain from the seat underside, but it could be longer and wider, to be more effective. In my view, it is better than nothing, but there is room for improvement: another example of style over substance.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I fitted a carbon-look Powerbronze hugger some months ago. It does keep some mud and rain from the seat underside, but it could be longer and wider, to be more effective. In my view, it is better than nothing, but there is room for improvement: another example of style over substance.
hi , i get your point but my main concern was the protection of the swinging arm its self , mine has little stone chips on it , i have looked at other bikes with huggers and there all quite short , just protecting the swinging arm and shock ,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts