Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I searched but didn't see any info on replacing the large footpeg carriers on the 1100, I ride alone and don't want the rear pegs or the large peg locators. I understand there is a reservoir behind the R side...I believe Rizoma has some solo peg replacements listed on their site for the SCR 800...Should these fit the 1100 as well, are there any options that anyone may have seen? Or a thread where it is discussed?

Help is appreciated, thanks for looking,

Larry.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ducabike have a some nice rearsets that can convert to a monoposto set up with 2 extra parts.

Ducabike Ducati Scrambler CNC Rearsets Biposto

PRMSCRA01 - KIT MONOPOSTO REARSET SCRAMBLER - Ducabike
Thank you! I had actually ordered these this morning after a very helpful call with Paul at Bellisimoto who confirmed (after significant cross referencing) they will work just fine on the 1100.

I’m an old MC soul but new to Scramblers, the BM site made no reference to working on the 1100, and I’m just trying to figure out how many SCR800 parts will actually fit the 1100, most sites offering extensive 800 options, some not even acknowledging the 1100s existence.

Neat feature is these work with either stock pegs/foot levers, or (at least Ducabike’s) aftermarket pegs/levers.

Thanks for chiming in!

·
Registered
797 Posts
Thank you! I had actually ordered these this morning after a very helpful call with Paul at Bellisimoto who confirmed (after significant cross referencing) they will work just fine on the 1100.

I’m an old MC soul but new to Scramblers, the BM site made no reference to working on the 1100, and I’m just trying to figure out how many SCR800 parts will actually fit the 1100, most sites offering extensive 800 options, some not even acknowledging the 1100s existence.

Neat feature is these work with either stock pegs/foot levers, or (at least Ducabike’s) aftermarket pegs/levers.

Thanks for chiming in!
Cool! Hope you will show us the results once it's fitted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts