Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
despite rear rack is actually a ghost..... and the only official link to it is on the rear bag description on the Scrambler Accessory page..... just one hour ago, I received copy of my bike paper from the dealer and under "bike length" entry, there are 3 value:

- the first one refers to bike fitted with low plate holder
- the second refers to bike fitted with high plate holder (classic with aluminium mudguard
- the third refers to bike fitted with "rear rack" (portaoggetti posteriore

value are:

- 2100 mm
- 2140 mm
- 2180 mm

it means that rear rack exists and its lenght is from saddle end to 8 cms over "icon" end.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Nice detective work Hedo'!

Since it can not block the tail light, I assume it will be at the level of the seat, at least (though it may drop down on the sides)...

So this would be a ballpark view of potential dimensions:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if it will have same diameter of the passenger's handles, could work...... it look to long..... however... it could safely host the rear seat bag....

·
Registered
154 Posts
Really if your are travelling solo half the bag will be on the seat anyways .Makes for a much more balanced bike as well.Specailly important if going in the dirt or fast on the road.So this rack is impractical and dangerous ,id reckon .Thought this bike was about less is more ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts