Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone know of a rear rack which will fit the 2019 version of the Icon? Seems the rear subframe has changed marginally from the 2015-18 model. The underside bolt diameter has increased from 4 X M8 to 4 X M10 bolts too. My DM Telai rack taken from my 2015 Icon will not fit the later version. Thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, does anyone know of a rear rack which will fit the 2019 version of the Icon? Seems the rear subframe has changed marginally from the 2015-18 model. The underside bolt diameter has increased from 4 X M8 to 4 X M10 bolts too. My DM Telai rack taken from my 2015 Icon will not fit the later version. Thanks.
For the desert sled 2019 it's the same. Everything change and haven't found any good rack there's one i think it's givi but there is no one that sells it. I went for soft panniers instead

Enviado desde mi PAR-LX9 mediante Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have a Hepco rear rack, I can take the bracket to the shop and see if it lines up with the new icon.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've just seen on the Hepco website, they list a separate rack for the 2019 models. I wonder why Ducati changed the rear subframe frame?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Confirmed, took my Hepco bracket to the shop, it's the same, part number may be different, based on frame color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts