Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, so far I've found rear stands bobbins from the following:

- RG racing parts

I ordered them weeks ago.... unfortunately, as I claimed in my previous post, the online shop reports the items available, but in fact they are in "back order", therefore I canceled the order. strongly suggested to ask to RG abt real item availability..... bobbins are 2 pcs fixed inside rear axe by expanding bolt.

in the meantime I'm monitorin avalability of bobbins from Evotech

but they result still unavailable....

y'day I saw on instagram pics from Shif Tech Carbon and they confirmed rear stand bobbins/sliders are available (so far is first one as far as I know) so I ordered

then.... here is the picture of the scrambler fitting these rear bobbins..... I guess I could see them.....

:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just received notification, amount charged euro 113 (includes shipment).... hoping to not have to pay also some VAT....

·
Registered
131 Posts
I ordered the R&G rear frame sliders. Before I ordered I called and ask the guy, what's the difference between the "swingarm protectors" (SP0066BK) and the "spindle sliders" (SS0044BK)? I said the photo for the swingarm protectors shows it has both with a gold metal plate and he says, yes it should come with all that. Well it did NOT. Way to go R& f$#%ing G.
Anyways for the benefit of everyone here is what you get for part number SP0066BK. 20150731_170544.jpg 20150731_170505.jpg

1 - 5 of 5 Posts