Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone piont me in the direction for a Rearset install on the Scrambler?

I just picked up a set of Rizoma and am looking to do the install on my own. TY!

Reactions: Vix

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havnt check yet as I had them delivered to NJ

·
Registered
481 Posts
Do you have the workshop manual so you can see how to remove the stock? From that point on I'm thinking it's straight forward to put the new ones on?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Can someone piont me in the direction for a Rearset install on the Scrambler?

I just picked up a set of Rizoma and am looking to do the install on my own. TY!
Have you installed these? I am looking at getting them, curious what you think. I haven’t heard good things about the footpeg replacements (something about the Ducati adapter pushing them out too far) but can’t find feedback on the full rearset.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you installed these? I am looking at getting them, curious what you think. I haven’t heard good things about the footpeg replacements (something about the Ducati adapter pushing them out too far) but can’t find feedback on the full rearset.
She is in the shop currently for the install along with some other goodies. I will report back.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks! Really looking forward to hearing what you think!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have them on and like the ability to make small adjustments. Not a rear set for sure, but the little adjustments help.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts