Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this email from a company that I have watched over the years, so I will be ordering one soon. If you haven't heard of them look at their website for more info. They are a truly great company.

Dave,

There will be one coming soon.
We are in the midst of about 20 new offerings and the Scrambler is at the tail end. ( 2-3 weeks we should have one)

Thanks

Seat Concepts
869 W. 9th St
San Jacinto CA 92582
(951) 487-0195

·
Registered
285 Posts
Will they be doing a normal seat as well, or just the high one? I'm keen to keep the Ducati stock cover if possible (SC isn't doing any customizing right now due to high demand, so it's just a plain black seat until they catch up on backorders). I've got a SC seat for my DRZ-SM and boy, it made ALL the difference in the world. :D

Has anyone posted up any pics of their prototypes? The tall seats I've seen from other manufacturers look positively terrible on the Scrambler, far too bulky...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will they be doing a normal seat as well, or just the high one? I'm keen to keep the Ducati stock cover if possible (SC isn't doing any customizing right now due to high demand, so it's just a plain black seat until they catch up on backorders). I've got a SC seat for my DRZ-SM and boy, it made ALL the difference in the world. :D

Has anyone posted up any pics of their prototypes? The tall seats I've seen from other manufacturers look positively terrible on the Scrambler, far too bulky...
I would go ahead and go one their web page and contact them. One of the owners answered back an email I sent in a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Here's a picture I copied from the SC thread in the Vendors forum over on Advrider:

I wasn't too keen on it at first, but like it better the more I look at it.

Sarah

·
Registered
285 Posts
You know, that seat isn't too bad. Not as "flat" as I'm used to, has a lot of taper, but I'm actually digging it. :D

SC hasn't replied to either of my emails regarding Scrambler seats, guess they're probably inundated with the same emails every day. I had great luck with them in the past so I'm sure when I'm ready to order they'll be good. For the moment however I'll keep an eye on this thread. ;)

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know, that seat isn't too bad. Not as "flat" as I'm used to, has a lot of taper, but I'm actually digging it. :D

SC hasn't replied to either of my emails regarding Scrambler seats, guess they're probably inundated with the same emails every day. I had great luck with them in the past so I'm sure when I'm ready to order they'll be good. For the moment however I'll keep an eye on this thread. ;)
They'll usually answer back in a couple of working days, but yes from what I gather they are swamped at the moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts