Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you get the exhaust wrap ? Put it on yourself ? Challenging ? Thank you
No, a motorshop i Gothenburg helped me with everything. It was quite difficult to wrap the exhaust because they had to remove the exhause.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You do not have to remove the exhaust to wrap it! I did mine myself easily without removing the pipes. You must soak the wrap in water and wear rubber gloves. Your wrap seems darker than mine. I like that.

I was wondering if those turn signals are the ducati scrambler billet l.e.d.s?

Here's my red icon

IMG_20151114_174951.jpg

·
Registered
44 Posts
spikeymike - I just bought the wrap and am about to do mine, thanks for saving me the trouble of removing the exhaust! I see you painted your heat shield, I painted it and my silencer cover, is there a reason you did not paint your silencer?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Only because I want an aftermarket exhaust (GPR Furore) and if I paint the stock one I might not hate it enough to change it.

I suggest watching a few YouTube videos about the wrap and it'll be really easy. That guys pipe removal story is a nightmare for such an easy, obvious task. The springs and pipe guard are the ONLY things required to remove from the bike for the wrap. Please tell us all the name of that shop so we can all avoid it. Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts