Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When adding a slip on, which is a cat delete, many say the fuel map must be modified to correct a lean condition. Can the factory ecu actually be adjusted or is a piggyback to the ecu needed? From what I’ve learned so far the factory ecu parameters can’t be manipulated unless it’s a Ducati issued change.

· Registered
103 Posts

$600 AUD

EU 249

AUD $899 or..

I have used a Tuneboy ECU kit on my Diavel with very pleasing results.
Scrambler out of warranty now so time to buy a S/W key for the 1100 I guess.
Just got to settle on a pipe setup first.

I bought a second hand full TB kit including the WB o2 kit and then paid for the S/W key from Tuneboy.
The S/W is fuly customisable or you can get "canned" tune files from the TB website.

Although I am well aware of the Rexxer tuning kits (and at one stage that is what our local Ducati shop were recommending) I have not linked to them as I have no experience in their use. Some seem to love 'em others not so much.

I hope at least some of this proves useful to you and good luck in finding a tuning solution you are happy with.

Alby.

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for all the info Alby. On the surface it looks like more than I want to get into at this time. I’m new to the bike so I should probably get miles in before swapping exhaust and worrying about tuning. I’ll keep this info for future reference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts