Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another way and it was simple ,a thin blade long and flexible , one of those you can keep snapping off to renew the tip , and some spray oil to allow it to move and a slight levering away from the tank with finger nails
IMG_3960.JPG
IMG_3961.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello

It looks easier, yes... but more dangerous for the side panels...

I've removed my logos with a thin iron cable tied on two pieces of wood, which acted as handles to pull the wire behind the logo. And, previously, I put some scotch tape all around the logo to protect the side panel.
Yes was going to do the cheese wire thing , but wasn't concerned about damage to panels as am respraying them , but just to put your mind at rest it didn't leave a single blemish , it's a hard finish that a blade at such a tangent just doesn't affect tape also helps , nice one though

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IMG_4370.JPG
Well it's different for now
Yes was going to do the cheese wire thing , but wasn't concerned about damage to panels as am respraying them , but just to put your mind at rest it didn't leave a single blemish , it's a hard finish that a blade at such a tangent just doesn't affect tape also helps , nice one though

·
Registered
53 Posts
I kept snapping my fishing line. I used an inner strand of 550 paracord and it sawed through the adhesive much more easily than the fishing line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts