Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Ive had my FT going on 8 months now and logged 9000 miles on the clock. I ride it nearly every day and love it. Its quick, nimble and the sound of that engine.... But anyways yesterday I went on a ride from Miami to Key Largo with a buddy and a group of riders. Coming back home I spotted a dirt path and I could hear atvs inside. My bike has never seen dirt. But I was ready for this. So me and my buddy went in (he has an Icon). I cannot explain the joy I had in words. I felt like a child. And then the idea that I could jump back onto the highway and rocket home...It blew me away lol. Best bike ever!
20180128_134856.jpg
20180128_134145.jpg
20180128_133832.jpg
20180128_133057_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
So Ive had my FT going on 8 months now and logged 9000 miles on the clock. I ride it nearly every day and love it. Its quick, nimble and the sound of that engine.... But anyways yesterday I went on a ride from Miami to Key Largo with a buddy and a group of riders. Coming back home I spotted a dirt path and I could hear atvs inside. My bike has never seen dirt. But I was ready for this. So me and my buddy went in (he has an Icon). I cannot explain the joy I had in words. I felt like a child. And then the idea that I could jump back onto the highway and rocket home...It blew me away lol. Best bike ever! View attachment 28769 View attachment 28777 View attachment 28785 View attachment 28793
looks great! Im in miami as well, would love to ride my icon there. Any idea what the trail is called or how to get there? thanks!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks great! Im in miami as well, would love to ride my icon there. Any idea what the trail is called or how to get there? thanks!
The trails are on Card Sound Road. You cant miss them, there are several entrances and youll see trucks with trailers parked on the side of the road in some spots.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts