Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Depends on when you want to rent one, but Pro Italia is opening up to renting Ducatis in a few weeks (contact them!). They'll definitely have Scramblers for rent, I just don't know if that will include 62's....

Good luck!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Depends on when you want to rent one, but Pro Italia is opening up to renting Ducatis in a few weeks (contact them!). They'll definitely have Scramblers for rent, I just don't know if that will include 62's....

Good luck!
Yea i've looked a bunch online but most places seem to be renting out just the regular scrambler. Considering all the california-based marketing for the sixty2 i'm hoping it should be pretty easy to find one.

The wife and i are flying down there in a few weeks and i definitely want to ride the coast line and maybe through the desert to joshua tree and etc!

I'm used to my baby sixty2 so i dont really want to ride around a new area with an unfamiliar bike (although i guess they're kinda very similar anyway).

I'll check out pro italia for now..thanks!

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Imho, if you have a drivers license you should be able to ride any middleweight bike.

But call them, give it a shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts