Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2016 FT. I don't see a lot of options for headlight replacement? If anyone has suggestions or links to where to but let me know please. When I look on revzilla for my particular bike I only see the Denali one so would just like other options.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Don't think there is the Denali one is sold under another brand too... but you need to fit all new fork mount headlight holders etc..

I added spots on my 800 and have just done the same on my 1100.

I ride early morning.. 4am... and the headlight.. even with higher output bulb (marginal improvement) was not good.

I added the Denali D2 - Dual intensity on fork mounts - high beam is now great.. but low beam could still be better (run at 5W at low beam and 10W on high) - so will add a second set of DM to see if I can improve further.

I had the Multistrada with the LED headlight... that was great... so I want to try and get similar illumination..

I would have prefered a better headlight.... to keep look standard... but also could not find something.

·
Registered
954 Posts
The electrical plug for the headlight is non standard. I have never seen a similar one on any other bike. I suspect that that may be a problem for OEM manufacturers.

·
Registered
283 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts